CEREMONY & RECEPTION
Please visit our Get a Quote page for a free, no obligation quote on all packages and options
WEDDING "BASIC" 4 hours - $695* and "PREMIERE" 5 hours - $875*
The Wedding Reception Basic package includes:
• A DJ/Master of Ceremonies for up to 4 or 5 hours to play music from your play list, take guest requests, make announcements, and coordinate your timeline w/all wedding vendors/coordinators
• Will also lead group dances (if desired)
• Help Facilitate happiness!
• A two speaker sound system w/mixer & music player
• One wireless microphone (And 1 wired b/u mic) for toasts, announcements, performances, etc.
• DJ table & stretch cover: choose from black or white
• Two dance lights (& stand) that move to the beat of the music.
You also get access to our online wedding planning, timeline and song request system where you can customize all your wedding plans. And each time you save your list/form, we receive an email to keep us in the loop. And we can also give you a "Guest Song Request" link to post and email or text to your guests so they can request songs before your big day (and you have total control of that list, so don't worry!)
NOTE: Add a ceremony and/or cocktail hour sound system for an additional $75
WEDDING CEREMONY/RECEPTION "LE GRAND", 6 hours - $1100*
The Wedding Reception Premiere package gives you:
• A DJ/Master of Ceremonies for up to 6 hours to play music from your play list, take guest requests, lead group dances, Coordinate your timeline w/all wedding vendors
• A ceremony and/or cocktail hour sound system consisting of up to two powered speakers, two wireless handheld microphones, music player and back up player
• A two speaker sound system w/sub woofer, mixer & music player
• Two (2) wireless microphones and mic stands (plus 1 wired b/u mic) for toasts, announcements, performer, etc.
• Three dance lights that move to the music (includes lighting stand)
• DJ table & stretch cover: choose from black or white stretch cover
• A tabletop DJ facade: black frame w/ either black or white lycra pannels to hide DJ gear, providing a clean, elegant look
• Speaker stand Stretch Scrims - Choose from black or white scrims to cover speaker stands & cabling for a clean, upscale look
• You also get access to our online wedding planning, timeline and song request system where you can customize all your wedding plans.
WEDDING CEREMONY & RECEPTION "PLATINUM" - 7 hours - $1350
• A Master DJ/MC (has DJ'd over 400 weddings) and an assistant DJ for up to 7 hours.
• A smaller sound system for ceremony and/or cocktail and larger sound system with subwoofer (if desired) for the reception (see above pkgs for system specifics)
• Hand held and/or lapel wireless microphones for the ceremony (up to two) and up to two hand held wireless microphones for the reception
• Up to five dance lights to give your dance floor vibe and excitement
• DJ tabletop facade w/ either black or white panels, lycra speaker covers and speaker stand scrims for the ceremony and reception sound systems.
You also get access to our online wedding planning, timeline and song request system where you can customize all your wedding plans.
* Pricing is subject to a logistics & details call and/or venue or site walk through. Logistical concerns such the venue being more than 100 miles R/T from out 91331 home base, stairs w/ no elevator, intermittent or no pavement from parking lot to performance areas as well as placement in direct sunlight can add to a quoted price and we reserve the right to add location fees before finalizing your quote. All pricing will be explained and agreed upon by all without any hidden fees.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS AND ADD-ONS
Any item below can be added to a package if it is not already included
Please visit our QUOTE page to choose a DJ package and any add-ons
• Super fast Prints for both guests and host
• A variety of Fun props including hats, glasses, emojis and other fun signs!
• Choice of customized photo strip template w/ your name, date and other text
• Choice of silver shimmer or black sequined back drops (more coming soon!)
• Photos and strips saved onto USB and given to you after reception
• The station features a number of "experiences" such as individual photos, multi photo strips, motion GIFs and Boomerangs
• Guests have a choice of receiving photos & videos via email or text message
• Includes a variety of FUN virtual props that are applied to the on-screen faces via facial recognition
• Great for cocktail hour on throughout the entire evening - that's right! You get the station for the entire CH & reception!
• Smaller Cocktail Hour or Ceremony Sound System
• Wireless Lapel Microphones for ceremonies or presentations
• Subwoofer for Booty-shakin' Bass (recommended for events of 200+ guests. and/or outdoor events)
• Extended Sound system - Add two more speakers to a large room to make sure you have sound coverage without raising the overall volume
• Assistant DJ - If you'd like your emcee to lead group dances and be more interactive with your guests you might want to consider adding an Assistant DJ to concentrate on the music. Also recommended for events of seven or more hours to allow for breaks.
LIGHTING & PROJECTION
• Custom Name or Monogram Gobo and Projector
• Uplighting/Accent Lighting
• Digital Projector and Screen
• American DJ Stinger Star & Galaxian 3D Lasers and multi lights!
• Fog Machine
• Tabletop or free standing DJ facades to hide gear
• Speaker covers (black or white)
• Speaker and Lighting stand scrims (black or white)
• Stretch table covers (black or white)
We also offer Wedding Videography packages as well. Please visit our Wedding Video Package page for more information and visit our Get a Quote page for a FREE, no obligation quote on all our packages and options.